Sunday, January 25, 2009

Deployment Day 27

I suck. That's pretty much it... I suck as a mommy (today at least) and i suck as a wife. I have been SO short with sean and he has been pushing every button I have....he's whiny, fussy, dramatic, annoying, and is just driving me crazy. and I told Michael all about it when he called today. He got all worried that Sean was going to turn into some mega brat. I could tell by his voice that he was really concerned with Sean's behavior. I felt really bad and tried to ease his mind and reassure him that it was just a combo of sickness, tiredness, we haven't gotten to go anywhere except for the commissary all week, we can't go out to play, we haven't gotten to go to the playground because they've been sick... we're just all ready to get out of the house and blow off some steam :) but to be safe, i'm going to take sean to the doctor in the morning...assumining we can get out of the house. we got a ton of snow last night, and i think we're supposed to get more tomorrow.....

3 days...3days.....3 days....i feel like dropping them off with mom and dad, and not seeing them again until we come back here!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment