Tuesday, January 13, 2009

deployment day 14

two weeks down!! Only 50 left to go!!! whooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!! lol..no call again today. boooo. we went to wic this morning and my skinny butt girl STILL hasn't gained a full pound. she was 17lbs 1/2 oz. lol...and that was with a disposable and her dress on. but the kids were good while we ere there, then we went to play for a while, then went to walmart and got some yummy delicious foods :)

i did excellent with my "diet" today. instead of mindless snacking, i started drinking water. I ate healthy and didn't feel deprived or hungry all day. I worked out good today. It really makes me feel good that i'm taking care of myself and it's helping everything else fall into place :) i think i've found my coping mechanism :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment