Thursday, January 8, 2009

Deployment Day 10

wow...can't believe it's already been 10 days.

I FINALLY (hehehe) got a call today!! and he didn't sound like he wanted to Die!! He still sounded tired, but a little more up beat. We talked for awhile. I got to tell him about the stuff the kids have been getting into. it was really really nice to hear from him. I miss him like crazy.

There wasn't much going on today. we just hung out at home. I tried shoveling the drive way today. It had gotten out of control. I tried shoveling it before but it's REALLY hard to find time with both the crazy kiddos. i got about halfway done today, came inside, and looked up a person on craigslist to do it for me. I decided it's too much and this is one of the time times when the little bit of money would be WORTH it. so a guy is coming tomorrow morning at 7 :) Took a whole lot of stress off of me!!!!!

We're going to try and make it to the post office tomorrow, if there's not too much snow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment