Monday, January 19, 2009

Deployment Day 21

THREE WEEKS DOWN! WHOOHOOO!

my battery's about to die, so this will be short. but He called today! He bought a cell phone. so weird...LOL but now i' can get unlimited international calling and we can talk a lot more :) and he sent me a text today :) I've never received a text from afghanistan before :) He got to hear Sean say I love you. not a horrible conversation :)

Now I have 2 sicky babies, btw. Sean is NOT wanting to sleep right now...b/c his nose is very slightly runny...Mia is stopped up so bad, her nose is running like a faucet, her eyes are running, and she's sound asleep...lol. He's a little drama king... :) so we're off to the doctor in the morning to make sure no one has an ear infection. Prayers that we're all well by the time we get on the plane are MUCH appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment